Both owners and tenants of mini-storage buildings benefit from the sturdy construction, easy operation and long service life built into DS-75 doors.
DS-75 roll-up doors are available in round or square profiles. The continuous curtains are made from hot-dipped galvanized steel, and then finished with silicone polyester paint for beauty and durability.
Installation to masonry, steel or wood jambs is quick, and simple — no special preparation, no overhead tracks.
Concealed locking slide assembly accepts two shackle locks for equal owner/tenant security. Lockout feature provides owner risk protection.
DS-75 Mini Roll-Up Doors are available in sizes to 10' x 10', and a variety of standard and special colors. You get the doors you need with timely delivery and attractive pricing.
- Corrugated door curtain, available in round or square profile, is hot-dipped galvanized 26-Ga. steel, primed then finished with high gloss silicone polyester paint.
- Polypropylene anti-wear strips come factory-installed as continuous guides for sliding metal parts, providing quieter operation and longer service life.
- Rigid support bracket with bearings hold constant door tension, and allow easy adjustments.
- Bottom bar assembly includes heavy-duty steel angle, roll-formed galvanized steel bottom bar and replaceable blade type vinyl astragal.
- Curtain lock assembly attaches to the exterior curtain, accepts pad locks or cylinder locks for owner/tenant security. Includes lock-out feature.
- Roll-up door guides are 18-Ga. galvanized steel. DS-75 guides install to masonry, steel or wood construction equally well.
- Automatic door stops prevent door from rolling up past the header.
- Oil-tempered steel spring is engineered to counterbalance different door sizes and weights for smooth, easy operation.
- Heavy-duty steel axle supports door curtain and counterbalance system.
- Optional Door Insulation features two layers of aluminum mylar film laminated to two layers of heavy duty polyethylene air bubble material. An R-value of 4 helps control heat gain/loss. Includes flexible vinyl top and side draft stops as weather seals between the door and the building.