- SIZES UP TO 24' WIDE AND 24' HIGH
- EASY TO TEST
- FLOOR RESETTABLE
- NON-TENSION RELEASE
- QUIET OPERATION
- UL / FM RATED
- CONFORMS TO NFPA STANDARD 80
Insulated Steel Fire Doors Cut Your Total Cost
The Wayne-Dalton FireStar Insulated Rolling Steel Fire Door is the innovative solution to safety and fire protection while maintaining thermal integrity.
The 700C Series FireStar door features fire-resistant insulation, making it the ideal choice for exterior openings that require fire doors. Of course, the 700C offers all the features that make the FireStar the most innovative fire door in the industry, including the ability to drop-test and automatically reset the door by anyone without a service call.
FireStar doors also feature forward-thinking designs that outperform other fire doors with reliable, long-lasting performance with smooth, quiet operation.
The FireStar door can be drop tested easily and reset in seconds; no tools or service technicians required. These tests can be done in addition to the required annual inspection by a trained technician. By self-testing throughout the year, you can be even more confident that the door will function safely in the event of fire.
The drop-out mechanism is designed to eliminate down time during drop testing while the viscous governor technology results in smoother, quieter door operation.
FireStar’s revolutionary design uses a patent-pending planetary gear on the drop-out mechanism ensuring years of reliable service and drop-out performance. Factory tested and approved for a minimum of 20,000 cycles, the FireStar door can be used and/or tested on a regular basis.
FireStar fire doors have been tested and approved to meet the requirements of well known agencies, such as Underwriters Laboratories and Factory Mutual, and conform to NFPA Standard 80.
Wayne-Dalton incorporates one standardized component design for all FireStar doors regardless of size, and utilizes fewer parts than other models.This helps to ensure more accurate installations and reduces the possibility of potential service calls in the future.
As an added benefit, eliminating one of the fusible link cables helps the door and surrounding area look cleaner and less cluttered. It also reduces the risk of cable interference with other nearby fixtures.
- Easy testing and floor resettable
- Non-tension release
- Innovative planetary gear design approved and tested for a minimum of 20,000 cycles
- Preassembled drop-out mechanism
- Viscous governor technology
- Single fusible link cable routing
- Standardized component design for all door sizes
- Chain hoist, crank, or motor operated
- Available with left-hand or right-hand operation
- UL / FM approved
FireStar Door Control Device
- Revolutionary fire door control device utilizing a planetary gear arrangement to disconnect the operator and drop the door in the event of a fire.
- Easily drop test and reset a fire door without resetting spring tension and rerouting cables.
- Utilizes a viscous governor to drop the door with minimal noise and vibration.