New Model 926 Medium Duty Service Door
Ready for Order
DALTON, OH - Wayne-Dalton’s new Model 926 medium duty rolling steel service door provides an economical yet durable solution for your customer’s rolling door needs. It is versatile enough to be used for anything from self-storage to industrial applications.
The Model 926 Rolling Steel Service door provides essential features and benefits, all at an economical price point. Here is a summary:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 26 Gauge #17 slats are 2" flat style profile, constructed of hot-dipped galvanized steel with polyester primer and baked on white polyester top coat paint finish.
• 20 PSF Windload is standard.
• Cast iron, zinc plated windlocks are utilized for windload performance and to prevent lateral slat movement.
• Roll-formed 1/8" thick steel channel guides (‘G’ guides) and 3/16" thick steel wall angles comprise the guide assembly.
• Counterbalance barrel assembly is made from 4" steel pipe and helical torsion springs designed for 20,000 cycles with cast iron spring fittings.
• Bottom bar assembly is constructed from galvanized steel, double angle design with bottom astragal.
• Sizes up to 12’ wide and 12’ tall
• Slide bolt locks
• Omit Hood
• Vinyl weather seal for curtain, lintel brush, and rubber hood baffle
• Powder Coat Hood, Guides and Bottom Bar (to match curtain)
• Manual Chain Hoist
• Motor Operator
• Bottom Bar Sensing Edges
To view and print the spec sheet for the Model 926, open the following attachment: http://www.wayne-dalton.com/nl/926_Spec_Sheet.pdf